Slip RentalsHow to reserve your slip at Marina Rowena
We’ve outlined the steps to securing your slip rental at Marina @ Rowena. We’re looking forward to a great 2019 season here on Lake Cumberland. The following slips are built and ready for houseboat residents.
(width x finger/cover length x height)
12W x 26/32 x 12H
13W x 26/32 x 12H
14W x 34/40 x 13H
14W x 34/40 x 14H
Open Houseboat Slips
20W x 67 single entry
22W x 80 single entry
23W x 80 single entry
Download links for the six documents you will need to initiate your reservation
4. Marina Map
Please print and complete all fields of the Contact Form and return this completed document via US Mail along with your deposit check to Marina Rowena, 5528 Grider Hill Dock Rd, Albany, KY 42602 (this is Tony Sloan’s office address and will serve as Rowena’s mailing address until the marina opens)
How to pay…
Deposit per slip: $500
Deposits are non-refundable (unless slips are sold out) and will be directly applied to your 2019 Rental amount. We apologize that we are not yet able to accept credit card payments. Upon receipt of your deposit check, I will personally contact each customer in the order in which deposits are received to discuss and finalize slip selections.
Click on the image to the right to download a large version of the current and proposed slips.
In the event we receive more deposits than available slips, you are free to choose between:
1. Full and immediate refund
2. Retain deposit with your name placed on a waiting list for next available slip(s)
We recommend that everyone read through the Dockage Rental Agreement for marina rules and requirements.
The Marina Map (not an actual map) document will show our available slips and relative location within the harbor area. It is best viewed on a full-size computer screen so it can be enlarged. The map will be difficult to view on a mobile device or when printed due to the small print.
Completed key infrastructure items…
- Electric is installed to existing slips and is operational now.
- Temporary water service is now available on the docks with completion of water to all slips expected in June.
- Work on our fuel delivery system is beginning. We plan to have fuel available as soon as possible once installation and appropriate inspections are complete.
- Covered slips with storage lockers and open houseboat slips are completed and ready for occupancy.
- Main Dock Ship’s Store is under final construction and nearing completion. We expect to move the main dock and restaurant out to its final main lake location in the coming weeks.
- Restrooms and bathhouse facilities are part of the Main Dock structure and are targeted for completion in June.
- The planned Restaurant is also part of the Main Dock structure and will be finished after the Ship’s Store and restrooms are completed. Target opening for the Restaurant is sometime in July.
- Wave break structure is in place and will be moved out to its final location when the main dock platform is moved.
- Parking areas and roadway have been newly paved.
- Internet services infrastructure installation is well underway and expected to be operational by July.
- RV Park/Campground areas will be developed subsequent to the initial marina Phase 1 completion with summer 2020 being our leasing target.
- Marina Rowena is now an Authorized HydroHoist Dealer
Slip Reservation Waiting List
Should we fill all of the slips currently available, rest assured that additional slips are planned for construction throughout 2019 and beyond. Marina@Rowena will continue taking reservations for slips as we grow and add more slips to our facility. Building the first all-new marina on Lake Cumberland in 50+ years has been a lofty undertaking but one we have happily taken on to better serve the area’s boaters. While we will begin accepting new customers this spring, our construction efforts will be ongoing for some time – several years in fact.
Using the form below, please let us know of your interest and indicate the number of boats/watercraft for which you will need slips and the sizes. Your email address will be used to confirm your reservation. If you need to communicate with us, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.