Reports to: RESTAURANT MANAGER
– Hourly Position/Tips
• Must communicate fluently and effectively using both spoken and written English language.
• Must have the ability to interact effectively with guests, co-workers and all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds from floor to chest repeatedly.
• Must be able to access, navigate and effectively work while on floating dock platforms.
• Must be able to walk long distances over ½ mile and more without stopping.
• Must be able to work effectively for extended periods inside a refrigerated cooler.
• Must be able to identify, accurately prepare dilutions of, and responsibly and safely work with various general cleaning and disinfecting chemicals.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends and Holidays.
• Must be capable of accurately completing basic math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
• Must be able to accurately count and maintain cash drawers, change, banks, etc.
Ensure the following items are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain a pleasant, responsive and positive customer-service oriented demeanor at all times. Interact positively with all guests to create and maintain a happy and pleasant resort-minded atmosphere.
• Accurately and efficiently check out all guest purchases, process payments and otherwise assist guests with transactions.
• Be familiar and proactive with all emergency procedures and operations.
• Immediately communicate all safety and security concerns of the Marina docks, equipment and fleet to Management.
• Address customer needs, complaints and opportunities as they arise and elevate to management as necessary.
• Restaurant (interior, exterior, windows, doors, etc.) is kept clean and organized for attractiveness and efficiency to marina guests.
• Restaurant floor and patio is routinely swept and mopped for cleanliness.
• Keep condiments and dressing rotated and filled.
• Keep condiment caddies and all the condiment bottles and shakers cleaned.
• Have good memory and attentive on taking orders, know the menu and be able to answer any questions about the menus, keep drinks full, and constantly clear table as customers are finished. Never come back empty handed.
• Empty trash containers and clean as needed.
• Keep ice bin filled and scoop out of the ice bin.
• Keep manager informed of any product or merchandise that is running low on inventory.
• At management’s direction, receive inventory, and accurately check-in all shipments, inspect and rotate product.
• Act as back-up ice cream attendant as needed.
• Assist as needed with monitoring and cleanliness of restroom and waste receptacles.
• Assist other employees when able to do so.
• Refrain from personal phone use during work hours.
• Immediately communicate to Management all information, positive or negative, that may be of concern to or have an effect upon the overall business or marina guests.
• Other temporary or ongoing duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by management for the benefit of the business or marina guests.